The Ultimate Showdown The Ultimate Showdown

...

Oh my gawd!

This have to be the most addictive flash I've ever seen, mainly because of the song..

This must be...the 12 time I watch this, and I still find it just as entertaining as the first time. That song has been eating my brain for some time now. I don't care if the graphics aren't totally chluadish, this still deserves the high score and the awards it's gotten.

So that means that i'm going to rate this as some noob and vote 5 on it..again :)

UP AND AWAI

Street SkateBoarding [BR] Street SkateBoarding [BR]

not bad

not a bad flash, pretty good animation..
Some parts seemed a bit unrealistic, but what the hell can I say, i have never tried skating..

But, that scene with the police guy is just ripped off
Superhaartufs's "I love skateboarding"
You have the permission to slay me if i'm wrong :P

Anyway, keep up the good work!

Shamoozal: Candy Corns Shamoozal: Candy Corns

haha!

It's impossible not to touch the candy :)

Great movie you got there, made me laugh..
The graphics was awesome, keep making flash, cause you are really good at it..

Good Vs. Evil Good Vs. Evil

eeem

here's what you should do..
Don't start making a serie, before you get better flash skills..
Practice alot with flash, don't just "oh, i made a movie, this is going to be a awesome serie"..
Try to animate some more, that was mainly tweening..

Oh, and don't call yourself a production, you are just a normal guy making flash..

Air Power'd Air Power'd

hmm

Not a bad try at all..
It looked like you put a lot of effort in it..
Much better then a lot of crap that passes, so i'll give you a 5r because i hope this passes judgement and get's a decent score!
Nice work and good luck!

<3 lemonsex

Cheeze Dude - Jog Cheeze Dude - Jog

arr

hi there, whats up with that movie? It had no story, decent graphics, Unfitting music, and it was looping..
I'm not saying you suck or something, i'm saying that you should try harder next time.. Story and graphics are the most important thing, and you need to work with both of them...
Plan a story, make a script, design characters, and you'll have a marvellous flash.. Bye bye, and good luck :)

VigorousJammer responds: